Saturday, December 18, 2010

Santa

Will Santa be bringing you guys any fun stuff this year?

Any fabric?

Any linen?

Santa let me shop early this year.  I spent more than my share this year back in the fall on a (used) Bernina and many accessories to go with it...  Hubs got an IPad, so I felt less guilt after that...

I am expecting some fabric from my sister and a dozen bobbins for my new machine from my mom.  I've been making ends meet with 6 bobbins and it's so annoying to need another color bobbin and not have an empty one...

I've been sewing some zippered bags for gifts for my nieces and nephew.  Here are a couple pictures:





Have you guys made any fun crafts this holiday season?  If so, share!

Our bee will start soon and I don't know about you, but I'm getting excited!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I just came across your blog and am interested in the use of linen in quilts. So far I've just used it as a border for one some years ago, and lately I've been trying to sew in pieces of vintage embroidered linens into some quilts. A couple of years ago I was in sweden and was green with envy over the wide color range of linens available... I'll be back to check in..

    ReplyDelete